I am announcing the release of my DGGE Help Guide. I have spent some time reviewing the questions that have accumulated on the YahooGroups DGGE page and decided to compile a guide to answer many of the questions that come up repeatedly. The guide is not meant to be definitive, but it is meant to be a resource for users to find the information that they do need. I also put in some of my own personal opinions regarding PCR and DGGE.
I hope that people find the guide useful. I will update the guide as time goes along, and I will be happy to receive additional information from anyone interested in providing it. If anyone feels that there are sections that they would like to write, update or correct, please contact me.
I have the guide on another blog: http://ddgehelp.blogspot.com/
The entire text can be had in word format or PDF format. However, I have found that the PDF format does not retain the hyperlinks. For the intended format, please use the word file.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a worderful idea and a fantastic help!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and thank you!